You ask, we answer

Frequently Asked Questions

The keto diet was originally developed to treat epilepsy in the 1920s, then started being used as a medical treatment for illnesses such as diabetes, etc.
The keto diet restricts you to 50g of carbs a day
Eating healthy can reverse illnesses. Patients with type 2 diabetes, for example, have been able to fully reverse their diagnosis and stop the need to take insulin pills and shots through a healthy, low carb diet.
Healthy foods are actually cheaper in the long run, when considering the health care costs that come with eating unhealthy food.
About 80% of weight loss is a result of healthy eating, with exercise making up the other 20%!
Sugary drinks are the most fattening food in Western diet!
You consume a large amount of healthy fat on the Keto diet as a substitute for the lack of carbs!
To remain healthy while using the keto diet over a long period of time, it is highly recommended to use a number of supplements.
The keto diet decreases food cravings and appetite-stimulating hormones, increases calorie burning and promotes fat loss
If you have any questions or have any thing to say to us don’t hesitate to write to us, we are here to help!
Contact US